The Workable World Trust
Established by Dr. Joseph Schwartzberg in 2014, the Workable World World Trust aims to promote a progressively better world through improved decision-making and program execution within the United Nations and in other global governance agencies.
The Workable World Trust seeks to devise, promote and disseminate ideas conducive to the establishment of a “workable world,” a world in which:
- the rule of democratically established, binding law supplants the law of force;
- people, not states or monarchs, are recognized as the ultimate source of sovereignty;
- global problems lead to ecologically and economically sustainable global solutions;
- the good of the planet takes precedence over the good of individual nations;
- fundamental human rights are sacrosanct;
- despite inevitable imperfections in the system of governance, systemic flexibility will provide reason to hope for continuous progress and human betterment.